Got my new parts, lemme kno what u guys think

So i finally got the shee put back together, only ripped down the street so far, heading to my cabin on sunday. Cant wait to try everything out.

New parts:

JL -1.5 roundhouse swingarm

+5 timing

Elka elite rear shock and long travel linkage

New sprokets and chain

Durablue x-33 axle

Tors kit

Parking break delete

So now what do u guys think i should do next? Besides portin which i plan on doing in the winter

4c03b444.jpg

e7916334.jpg

05e069d2.jpg

ccf997f4.jpg

cd154e32.jpg

3d001a50.jpg

Ya thats what i was trying to focus on. You can have 80hp, but u cant do shit with that if you dont have suspension. From what i felt from just riding up the street, the advanced timing made a huge difference. All my money has gone into making it handle better, this winter im gonna port the bitch tho. But for now im open on ideas to make it look nicer :D

Ya i was thinking of getting a scotts stabalizer, at he time i was debating that or the swing arm. They were both about the same price. So i decided with the swingarm, which i couldnt be happier with. Could always go with a dif/ cheaper brand but i hear they are pointless.

Looks really good. I like what you've done. Now, ditch the swiss cheese wheel guards and the overflow reservoir. The only real complaint I have is that you put the stock front roller/chain guide on it. Buy a decent front chain guide. Modquad or TM Designworks. While you're at it, put a TM Designworks case saver on it. I know it sucks to spend money on a case saver that doesn't actually make any performance improvement, but the 1st time you throw a chain, you'll be glad you did.

Ya i was in a rush to get it done for the weekend, so i had to order the stock chain guide. Takes like 3-6 weeks to get shipped to canada, and is usually a ridiculous price for shipping as well. But i plan on orderig a new one soon. As for the wheels, personally i like the look of the T9 baja, us they are much stronger than the douglas rims. Beadlocks are ideal but so damn expensive.

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!!

I cant wait to go riding!! Sunday cant come fast enough. I already ordered some pro taper cr high bends, now i need to order some risers (was thinking of rox). Any input on which brand is best would be great. Gonna hold off on the steering stem for a while, alot more things i want to do before dropping the cash on a stem. How do the risers work with the cr high bends? I hate the handlebars that are on there now, too much of a bend for me

Looks good.

Steering Stems can be modded longer if you can weld.

What A Arms are those?

Matching front Bajas would be sick, and PC them all Satin Black.

Do you have a link on that Scott Steering Stabilizer?

Ya im gonna get them

Powder coated black in the winter, dont wanna wait for them to ne done and what not, just want to be able to ride without having to rely on other ppl finishing stuff. But ya matching front would prob look better.

The A arms are eyeball engineering long travel arms. Got them for $100 from the same guy that sold me the rear shock and linkage. Gonna powdercoat these black as well in the winter.

Heres the link for the stabalizer, still really want one. God damn money pits!!