Which aftermarket Levers Are you running/like the best.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Like these? I am interested in these ones. I really don't know a lot about them. Hopefully you guys can help me out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASV-RED-F3-Brake-Clutch-Levers-Kit-Yamaha-Banshee-350-87-88-89-90-91-92-93-/140845553386?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20cb0c96ea&vxp=mtr

Asv make different width of levers? As far as top to bottom, not the length of the lever. I had a set and didn't care for the feel of the clutch. Was too wide. If that makes sense. Been running the $30 msr levers on everything. Seem to work just fine and look good too.

With how "easy pull" levers work is they make the pivot point different. Id be afraid my clutch wasn't fully disengaged.

A good lubed cable, regular $5 lever, lock up clutch with a ton of weight with 6 light/stock clutch springs is my fav combo. I used white lithium grease to lube my cable. I wouldnt mind trying another product if something exist.

X2 on the Righteous Stunt Metal clutch lever.

Buddies all run em on their stunters and say NOTHING even comes close.

Those clutch springs are heavier than ours(stock/stock), and the pull is like butta on the bikes I've ridden with the RSM's.

Haven't ordered one for my bike yet, so I don't have any experience with one on a banshee. They make a "dirt bike" cable spacer, and I'm not sure, but I assume we would need that spacer for ours.

Sent from a porta potty.

I bought the holiday pack asv f3s and love them!! And only 75 out the door. Only complaint I had is they didn't work with the

Renthal bars I like to use!!! Other than that great levers and like they said they have life time replacement

They work. You just gotta move your kill switch to the lower bar area just under the crossbar. The Moose bars have a little more flat area between the grip and bend. Look just like Renthals.

I have the moose on one bike and Renthals on the other………and ASV's on both. :headbang: