Shock problems

dusty_v141

I was ridin a really tight trail a few months ago and could not get on the brakes fast enought and hit a tree with the the left front tire.

It broke my j arm so i got it home and forgot about till i figured out what i was going to do. I bought an a arm frame and started tearing

my bike down and it also bent the shock shaft really close to the bottom of the shock. Is this shock toast or can i have a new shaft put in it.

Its yfz 450 shock. If i can i would like to get both shocks rebuilt and revalved along with the stock back shock. Thanks guys

Your best bet would be to contact mattSCSS. He deals with suspension, however I don't think he has replacement parts for yfz450 shocks. I have a pair for sale if ur interested $150

Those 450 shocks can be fixed, however it wouldn't be worth the money to fix them.

Dusty, try to find a set of shocks built for a banshee, by the time you pay to repair those 450 shocks, you'll be way too far into them to justify the cost. I already replied to your PM regarding your rear shock.