what carb size for my dune/play port?

My buddy runs 33pwks. Good all around carb.. I run 28's

He does a lot more drag racing on his bike... I do 99% trails. His trail bike also runs 28's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by zach45

ive ran stock carbs, 28mm, and 34mm carbs. what size carb would be best for 60%trails, 30% Draging in fields and 10% road riding? The 28mm's werent enough, but the 34mm's were a bit to much.

opinions on what size carbs i need?

what do you mean they were a bit too much? hows the low end on 34's compared to stock? curious cuz i have a dune ported 4 mil. i know the bigger the carb the more top end.

get 35 pwk .. i run airstrikers your choice but go 35s you will thank me later... my bike has a dune port bottom end seems the same as stock carbs :confused: ... but the mid and top end rips! pulls forever, doesn't run out of fuel like the stockers! :headbang: .. :bolt:

ive ran stock carbs, 28mm, and 34mm carbs. what size carb would be best for 60%trails, 30% Draging in fields and 10% road riding? The 28mm's werent enough, but the 34mm's were a bit to much.

opinions on what size carbs i need?

I would put some serious thought into a 2:1 setup with a 35PWK 38 Would probably be a bit much. I swear by mine and I know a few trail/all type riders who also wouldnt switch back..

If You say the 28s arent putting out enough I know The 2-1 setup would give you more power everywhere. For Sure.

What Pipes and other mods do you have to up the power/compression on your SHEE?