Carb Boots

Well i had my shee out yesturday and around half way through our ride i though something wasnt right, so i had to finish the ride out, climbed a couple decent hills and when i got home i noticed my boots where the boost bottle goes in was ripped on both sides. I really wasnt pounding the bike just putted home in the rain. Any chances of damaging anything?

Thanks Joe

good, just idled a little high. If u let the clutch out while sitting their it brought the rpms down but slowly came back up. And i wasnt going to put the boost bottle on but i had nothing to plug them with. This time it wont be on.

good, just idled a little high. If u let the clutch out while sitting their it brought the rpms down but slowly came back up. And i wasnt going to put the boost bottle on but i had nothing to plug them with. This time it wont be on.

Grab a stock crossover tube and chuck the boost bottle. At this point I wouldnt worry about. Just run it.

Grab a stock crossover tube and chuck the boost bottle. At this point I wouldnt worry about. Just run it.

Can i eliminate the whole tube? just get boots with no tube mounts or plug the tube mounts, or is it better to have the tube for trail riding

You can get intakes with a built in crossover. makes for more room

Ive never personally ran the intakes with built in crossover, but i was told to avoid them due to leakage. You have to really booger them up with sealant. And wether or not the tube makes a difference, i dont know.

I got it all straightened out. We tryed the pvc plugs and did some tuning and then we put a stock crossover in and it seemed to be a little easier to tune and made the throttle response a bit better. But its all good now. Shee runs like a champ. Thanks to Dave at east coast atv. Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it.