4 cylinder shees

Built and owned by Mattoon Machine. 1725cc

ivy_and_velvet_004_4fiv.jpg

planetsanddscn0313april2009.jpg

planetsanddscn0312april2009.jpg

planetsanddscn0311april2009.jpg

Built by GT Performance. To the best of my knowledge this bike hasnt been on the track since 2008 or 2009. (I could be wrong)

planetsanddragsapril2008p1000173.jpg

Titan Racing has built one and it is owned by Ricky Carol named "blood money" I cant seem to find pictures of it right now. Ill find them eventually. Im pretty certain these are the only 3 to go down the track. The Mattoon bike and the Titan bike are still making passes and both will be strong contenders this year.

one thing ive gotta wonder is how the fuck is the motor balanced in the frame. the left side must be extremely heavy considering 2 cylinders are just about air born.

looks like if u were riding in boxers(trust me every banshee owner has once) your slong could get easily ingested into one of the carb barrels :blink:

its too bad nobody here owns one. if anything tyler should be the guy considering he milks the members on the site and builds dms like its nobody's business. with a motor of that caliber rebuilds must run deep into the multi-k range. i wonder how many african children that quad could feed rolf!

i may own a triple in my life time, but i dont think i can say owning a quad; quad will be one of thoes things ill do before i die.

the one i seen was 3800cc with a 82mm stroke pushing almost 950hp on motor

if thats was true which it isnt... i would love to test ride one. i would be scared as shit but fuck yea! :headbang: it would be the best powerband in my life i ever experienced. BRRAPPPP!!!!!

Edited by bluebanshee98