What you guys think? 2001 Banshee

Yes maybe in your area but in south east Ga and Fl the people would pay a lot more. Anyway this one goes to PR and easilly I can get it sold for $3700-$4300. :cheers: I thought $2000 was a good price for an unmolested Banshee. :shrugani:

in my area (probably a couple of hundred miles from you) theres no way a stock banshee would bring 4k. i would have trouble selling mine for 4k and its a 4 mill cub.

in my area (probably a couple of hundred miles from you) theres no way a stock banshee would bring 4k. i would have trouble selling mine for 4k and its a 4 mill cub.

In PR you can get 4k easy, I sold my old 05 for 4800( i miss it a lot), mods T5's, timing plte,k&n filter, v- force reed and full skid plate and sold another one this one was an 04 completly stock in very good condition for $4300

well congrats on the bike. get pipes, take air box lid and snorkel off, throw a k&n clamp on air filter in there. put timing at +4 degrees, throw some 280 mains and 27.5 pilots in there and you will be good for awhile. it will def wake up the bike alot :headbang:

Thanks, this mod's goes to my 06 :cheers:

Edited by Banshee SE

In PR you can get 4k easy, I sold my old 05 for 4800( i miss it a lot), mods T5's, timing plte,k&n filter, v- force reed and full skid plate and sold another one this one was an 04 completly stock in very good condition for $4300

Where is PR? If I ever plan in selling mine ill advertise there.

Yeah when I first read it I thought it was somewhere in Georgia. I was like hells yeah, ill sell mine for 5k and deliver it too hahaha!

Haha, I was thinking the same thing until I clicked the link and read down a bit more. I was about to buy banshee's, part out the aftermarket, restore to stock, and drive them to GA. jesterlaugh.gif

Incase some of you weren't on the same page PR is Puerto Rico. I can see them having a far different market than the states.

Thanks for the clarification!!!

and yes the market is different than the states.

Edited by Banshee SE

Haha, I was thinking the same thing until I clicked the link and read down a bit more. I was about to buy banshee's, part out the aftermarket, restore to stock, and drive them to GA. jesterlaugh.gif

[/q

:rotflmao: but don't thing is that easy the people know when the banshee is really in stock condition. We can know when the banshee was restore to stock condition here in the states always you forgot some minor details and this details are the things that tell us if the Banshee was restore to stock.