What you guys think? 2001 Banshee

What you guys think?? 2001 Banshee very good condition just minor scratches on the plastics still have the factory tires, motor have never been touched, completly stock, compression tested 123psi and 121psi. The only thing that it need is a new front bumper . Price $2000.00

photo1.jpg

I'd also shoot him $1,500 and see if he bites. It's a nice bike, but not worth $2,000.

Yes maybe in your area but in south east Ga and Fl the people would pay a lot more. Anyway this one goes to PR and easilly I can get it sold for $3700-$4300. :cheers: I thought $2000 was a good price for an unmolested Banshee. :shrugani:

I'd sell it and buy something with a big motor. That's crazy you guys can get that kind of money for stock Banshees there.

just see this link and you will see some outrageous prices and believ me the people pay this kind of money and if the Banshee is completly stock more they pay for it. They don't like to pay for an Atv that had been completely modified they prefer get all the mod done by themselves.

http://www.clasificadosonline.com/UDTranMotorasListing.asp?Marca=Yamaha&Tipo=4+ruedas%2F+4+wheels&LowPrice=0&HighPrice=999999999&Submit2=Go%2FBuscar