421 intakes

CAJUN BANSHEE

Hey fellas, needing info on the most popular intakes being used on the 421 cubs. I'm building mine on meth with 40mm lectrons and drag ported by k&t, intakes are the only thing I need to complete the build. Thanks for any info.

I have vf3, was looking for a billet intake that looks and perfoms well. 2 piece that is.

Clean motors yall, I also had pro design on my stk cyl, I just might go back with them.

I think there all the same, a long as the boots are quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isn't true. The intakes need to properly match the reed cages.. Some intakes use round opening.. others use square.

Best intake in my opinion is the chariots. They offer intakes to perfectly match their ages as well as VF2 and VF3 cages. They also use genuine mikuni boots.

This isn't true. The intakes need to properly match the reed cages.. Some intakes use round opening.. others use square.

Best intake in my opinion is the chariots. They offer intakes to perfectly match their ages as well as VF2 and VF3 cages. They also use genuine mikuni boots.

I learned something new today... Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chariot is pulling my attention, theyre throwing some trick shit.

I recomend UPP, they are one peice which eliminates the chance of an air leak, and they actually vibrate less which means more stable fuel flow.

I prefer the billets over the UPP. With the clamp on filters attached to the carbs.. they liked to bounce. This was even worse with longer filters.. i didn't like that.. I liked the more solid mount with billet intakes and the sturdy mikuni boots. I've used UPP, BOSS, WK, Pro-Design and Chariots. Chariots are my choice.

I've never had a problem with fuel flow.

Upp are good but they can break down over time and or tear causing leaks. They also dont space the carbs up keeping them off the clutch arm. Not a huge problem on a cub but even a regular bowl will rub the arm and stock cyls its worse. Billet bowls can be even worse. I have had both.