dune port banshee vs. stock yfz450 drag race

ok, heres the situation: my bosses son got a 2008 yfz450. completey stock. he said the following to me today "it did 140mph up hill in 3rd gear, no quad is faster ill dust you" the guy is 32yrs old and rides like a blind 6yr old. my banshee has the following mods: hjr dune port, coolhead 20cc domes, pro lite pistons, cylinders bored to 65mm, +5 timing, vf3 reeds, 28mm carbs, drilled air box, no lid, pro flow filter and adapter, 15/41 gearing, lightened flywheel, and im a good rider.

who do you guys think will winn??

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, heres the situation: my bosses son got a 2008 yfz450. completey stock. he said the following to me today "it did 140mph up hill in 3rd gear, no quad is faster ill dust you" the guy is 32yrs old and rides like a blind 6yr old. my banshee has the following mods: hjr dune port, coolhead 20cc domes, pro lite pistons, cylinders bored to 65mm, +5 timing, vf3 reeds, 28mm carbs, drilled air box, no lid, pro flow filter and adapter, 15/41 gearing, lightened flywheel, and im a good rider.

If you're as good a rider as you say you are you shouldnt have a problem beating him.

He is a retard lol... A banshee with pipes and filter will beat any 450 made. I wouldnt just say that but i had a yfz, an ltr, 3 hondas and i own one now. I have had my banshee through all of them with dg pipes an a filter it beat every quad i had by a decent amount. The ltr was the closest. All my bikes had pipes, filters, and jetted. THe ltr had a full yoshimura and a programmer.

im posting this to show him what everyone says, he thinks his stock bike can take the "fastest banshee out there" wish more people were here in PA to show him a killer drag quad

I live in pa.. And i dont even have a drag bike.. But ill guarantee i would show him how fast he is NOT!!

i know ill beat him, yes he is a dumbass. his name is todd...... or retodd as i call him. his previous bike was a trx250ex small kids bike. i know a plain old banshee could do the job, but would love for him to see a bike like tylers... that even after seeing his "611r" videos he thinks he could take "he spins to much, id loose him by the time he got traction" hahaha i will hopefully be posting a video of our race or atleast pics!

To even question this is simply retarded- Bone stock bike wont have a chance and you are supporting a decent amount of mods.

The dude sounds like a clown, so do just that and clown him- BUT make sure you video it and post up so we can watch it.

Joe

He is a retard lol... A banshee with pipes and filter will beat any 450 made. I wouldnt just say that but i had a yfz, an ltr, 3 hondas and i own one now. I have had my banshee through all of them with dg pipes an a filter it beat every quad i had by a decent amount. The ltr was the closest. All my bikes had pipes, filters, and jetted. THe ltr had a full yoshimura and a programmer.

You my friend are straight talking out of your ass, I don't like going down this road but Im going for it. You can tell me you have owned every bike under the sun- I DONT CARE- Fact, you cant sleep on the new 450's bc they move out.

I just recently sold my 08 YFZ450 which only had a few basic bolt on- DRD full exhaust- KN air filter- cam mod- zip tie mod and YZ needle, Cant come on here bullshitting or you just ride with a bunch of busta's.

I abused piped and mild ported banshee with that YFZ- it was sorta beastly for what it was. And there are plenty of people on this site that can vouch for that.

" A banshee with pipes and filter will beat any 450 made" Thats one ridiculous statement.

Wish your DG piped shee was around my way- I would have gladly given you 2-3 bike lead and ruined your day. Maybe that would have changed you opinion on the new 450's

Sorry, but your post it just ignorant.

Joe

To even question this is simply retarded- Bone stock bike wont have a chance and you are supporting a decent amount of mods.

The dude sounds like a clown, so do just that and clown him- BUT make sure you video it and post up so we can watch it.

Joe

You my friend are straight talking out of your ass, I don't like going down this road but Im going for it. You can tell me you have owned every bike under the sun- I DONT CARE- Fact, you cant sleep on the new 450's bc they move out.

I just recently sold my 08 YFZ450 which only had a few basic bolt on- DRD full exhaust- KN air filter- cam mod- zip tie mod and YZ needle, Cant come on here bullshitting or you just ride with a bunch of busta's.

I abused piped and mild ported banshee with that YFZ- it was sorta beastly for what it was. And there are plenty of people on this site that can vouch for that.

" A banshee with pipes and filter will beat any 450 made" Thats one ridiculous statement.

Wish your DG piped shee was around my way- I would have gladly given you 2-3 bike lead and ruined your day. Maybe that would have changed you opinion on the new 450's

Sorry, but your post it just ignorant.

Joe

WORD

I'm one of those who can vouch for this... Never raced my 4mill tho :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you seriously need to ask? :wacko:

You should be in the 70's for HP depending on your pipes. This guy has ZERO chance. :yank:

You could kill it on the launch, re-kickstart it and still win.

He couldn't do 140 MPH going DOWN the hill. :lol:

Too bad you work for his dad........otherwise I'd say put as much money on that race as you can. :clap: