01 shee needs cylinders!

don't be fucking cheap. Do it right. Are you using the old pistons?

i rebuilt the whole motor. new crank, rods, and yes, new pistons. but i just put all stock parts on it. well, stock size. but i kinda have to be a cheap ass when i dont have much money to throw around buddy. im 16. not a millionaire yet.

I can see yor CL add already "Fresh rebuild new (to me) cylinder. Might be tough finding one stock cylinder, and most probably won't help you so you can FUCK someone. At 16 you sure the fuck are starting off wrong. How would YOU feel if you bought a hacked up piece of shit you're going to pedal? :yank::flush:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=karma

If you just rebuilt it why would you need another cylinder?? Karma getting a head start on you? :jesterlaugh::shootself:

i need a cylinder to finish putting it back together, i havent finished it yet. just the left one got scratched because my rod bearing went out so i was trying to find one.

So bore to the next size you fuck, I'm sure there out of round or wore pretty good if you had time to lose a rod bearing. When I buy new used shit, it is tore down to double check because of people like you. If you post it as fresh rebuild and I pull the jugs and don't see a cross hatch from a hone I know that it wasn't bored. Im done with this, if you somehow stick around I know to never buy or sell shit to you if this is the way you handle things.

I can see yor CL add already "Fresh rebuild new (to me) cylinder. Might be tough finding one stock cylinder, and most probably won't help you so you can FUCK someone. At 16 you sure the fuck are starting off wrong. How would YOU feel if you bought a hacked up piece of shit you're going to pedal? :yank::flush:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=karma

no no no. sorry if i offended you in any way? but i had my left rod bearing go out and it scratched my left cylinder. so ever so slowly i have been finding parts to put my quad back together. all i need is the one cylinder and i can put it back together and have it running again. i promise you im fixing it right..but i just want to get it running so i can sell it. but it wont be bored out or anything..just stock. know what im saying? im not trying to sell anybody a POS. it will be running just like new! if you have any tips or advice for me i would appreciate it. i wasnt trying to start any thing or do anything wrong...

So bore to the next size you fuck, I'm sure there out of round or wore pretty good if you had time to lose a rod bearing. When I buy new used shit, it is tore down to double check because of people like you. If you post it as fresh rebuild and I pull the jugs and don't see a cross hatch from a hone I know that it wasn't bored. Im done with this, if you somehow stick around I know to never buy or sell shit to you if this is the way you handle things.

i bought new pistons for it. they were the stock size. i got a new crank for it. its stock. my right cylinder is perfectly fine. so i honed it and put it back on. the left one got scared prety good so i wanted to buy a new one. if im doing something wrong then just let me know..dont have to get all work up about it..i have never bored a motor before so i didnt want to do someting i dont know how to do. im not trying to rip anyone off here or anything. i just wanted to know if anyone had a cylinder. sorry...

i bought new pistons for it. they were the stock size. i got a new crank for it. its stock. my right cylinder is perfectly fine. so i honed it and put it back on. the left one got scared prety good so i wanted to buy a new one. if im doing something wrong then just let me know..dont have to get all work up about it..i have never bored a motor before so i didnt want to do someting i dont know how to do. im not trying to rip anyone off here or anything. i just wanted to know if anyone had a cylinder. sorry...

WELL... they just told u what your doing wrong banghead