Looking for everyones opinion on this bike please.

Gotta try and jew them down every chance you get! LOL

I hear ya.. Understandable of you get there and notice things aren't what the add made them out to be, but of everything it kosher:) gotta be a man of you word... If your gunna be a Jew, just go there and talk price. Don't agree on the phone sight unseen..

I got a few things forsale on c-list now, and I don't entertain emails that start with " what's the lowest dollar you'll take?" Cash talks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya.. Understandable of you get there and notice things aren't what the add made them out to be, but of everything it kosher:) gotta be a man of you word... If your gunna be a Jew, just go there and talk price. Don't agree on the phone sight unseen..

I got a few things forsale on c-list now, and I don't entertain emails that start with " what's the lowest dollar you'll take?" Cash talks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tell him 2k on the phone then find something worth knocking $200 off for. theres always things to nitpick about to get it cheaper.

2000 on the phone = 1800 in person?

X2

under 2000 or pass.

Plenty of shees out there. those parts don't work well together anyway. But....it is blue and has those killer matching shock covers to hide the blown out leaking stock front shocks.

Well thanks again for sharing your thoughts on this bike and in general buying bikes. Seems as though the majority actually thinks like I do.

Pay full price if it's actually worth it. And offer less for flaws. Seems like a no brainer huh.

I've been on both ends of the game. So I know what it feels like when a prospective buyer walks away and your left with that bike sitting for another 30 days. Then another buyers comes along and you sell that bike for the same price you turned down 30 days ago. banghead

So that leads to this next Question Zach?

Did you ever sell your Quadzilla? :jesterlaugh:

I know right :jesterlaugh:

Just to bring this thread to closure. I picked up a 2001 banshee today. The buyer was asking $1,650 and we agreed on a final price of $1,150.

She runs well but needs a little tlc. Rebuild / refresh thread coming soon.

Troy