lighting upgrade

So not much luck yet finding a walk through with the search button. Just would like to know/see the cleanest way to do it. What brand reg/rec to get, and where to mount it.. I know this has been beat to death, but please, any info would be great. I have already found the ground floating thred. Seems pretty easy. But where does that new wire go? Does the new reg come with good instructions? Where do the wires from the reg go? Thanks for your help :notworthy::cheers: Pretty sure i'm going to go with matts LED lights. He has been alot of help so far. Just need a few more pieces to the puzzle..

Never use the search function here. Go on google and type whatever your looking for then banshee after. So lighting uprade banshee, or lighting upgrade banshee hq. The results will be much better

If you go to Google, type your search words and then type site:bansheehq.com it will only show results on bansheehq.

Matt said he sells a DC conversation "kit" just Pm him for info.

God damnit Ron...

Anyways, Dunes. I replied to your PM. Honestly there isn't a GOOD writeup online anymore. There used to be a step-by-step walkthrough where the guy did a 200w stator, battery and like 4 HID lights, and documented it real well, but I can't find it anymore. I guess I'll have to do a writeup all by memory.

The trailtech regulator/rectifier bolts right into place where your stock regulator comes off. The included instructions suck ass... Gimme a day or so, and I'll spend a few hours doing a writeup.

God damnit Ron...

Anyways, Dunes. I replied to your PM. Honestly there isn't a GOOD writeup online anymore. There used to be a step-by-step walkthrough where the guy did a 200w stator, battery and like 4 HID lights, and documented it real well, but I can't find it anymore. I guess I'll have to do a writeup all by memory.

The trailtech regulator/rectifier bolts right into place where your stock regulator comes off. The included instructions suck ass... Gimme a day or so, and I'll spend a few hours doing a writeup.

:rotflmao: