New LSR +2+1 and Elkas

Bones30

I finally upgraded suspension, I went with LSR +2 +1 and Elka dual rate, stage 2's. I was expecting a drastic improvement, I have been out on 2 day rides and am not super impressed. I feel that its better than stock but just not what I think it should be. Do I need to send them back to Elka to get them more dialed in for my riding?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Yes you need them dialed in for you weight, riding style, and A-Arm setup then you will be more than pleased with them. Actually hit up Matt from Socal Suspensions, he is a sponsor on here he will handle all your suspension setup needs.

Are they BRAND new shocks, or did you buy some generic off the shelf elkas off some website already pre-built?

Whats the deal here?

Strait up elka can't set up a shock. there just generic suspension built for everything/everyone.... I know you just bought them new and want your money worth out of them but do not send them back to elka you will get nowhere and be without for at least 4 weeks....sent mine to racetech and they where back to me the same week for half the price elka would charge for a re-valve... obviously im biased because thats my choice shock builder but there the real deal and mine have never felt better.