DB reading

Yeah that would be the end of my quadding experience if my bike got impounded. To much money to just lose. But where is crystal lake?

if you have a title for the bike you can get it back, but its gonna cost you some money. when the flatbed came to tow my bike away the driver told me to photo copie the title and put it some where on the bike ( i put it under the seat in a zip lock bag) along with your drivers license then he cant take the bike cause you have prof it yours. havent tested that one out yet though hahaha. crystal lake is in lakehurst...they also call it sarco, on rt 70

Edited by boost_it638

if you have a title for the bike you can get it back, but its gonna cost you some money. when the flatbed came to tow my bike away the driver told me to photo copie the title and put it some where on the bike ( i put it under the seat in a zip lock bag) along with your drivers license then he cant take the bike cause you have prof it yours. havent tested that one out yet though hahaha. crystal lake is in lakehurst...they also call it sarco, on rt 70

I don't have a title. And that's good to know. I never heard about that place.

I got t5's and I just put in brand new packing.

Your fucked.... Put the stockers back on

My wife's bike is a 370 long rod motor with D+M dune port. It's making 63HP and with new FMF Fatty's with fresh packing it only hit 97.

105 is a huge step up in volume. I think you'll be fine. Toomey's have a different sound than FMF's, but their aren't significantly louder.