I-shock shocks problem

banshee jump

Hello everybody I have recently picked up brand new front Ishock f8 that are supposed to mount on a yfz450 but ive tried to install them on my banshee but they are to long for the stock A-arms they measure 17.5 in i was wodering if their was a way to shorten them or configure the stock A-arms to support these shocks.If not does any one know if i install yfz 450 A-arms will they then fit?? please i need your help

There is no way to make them work with stock arms and its not worth having them shorten. What you can do is buy aftermarket arms, FullFlight Racing makes +2+1 A-Arms that allow you to mount YFZ length shocks to a Banshee. These arms will cost you around $350-$400 new.

There is no way to make them work with stock arms and its not worth having them shorten. What you can do is buy aftermarket arms, FullFlight Racing makes +2+1 A-Arms that allow you to mount YFZ length shocks to a Banshee. These arms will cost you around $350-$400 new.

How about the stock YfZ A-Arms will they fit with 17.5in shocks

Should I use the FullFlight Racing +2+1 or the +3 +1 for my 17.5 in shocks?

You will need the full flight racing +3+1 Arms. Here is a link to the arms you will need to buy, without these arms they will never work bro.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANSHEE-3-1A-ARMS-BLACK-FULLFLIGHT-FOR-YFZ450-SHOCKS-/251045032323?hash=item3a73733183&item=251045032323&pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr#ht_1408wt_1263

Should I use the FullFlight Racing +2+1 or the +3 +1 for my 17.5 in shocks?