how do you guys "Steal proof" your banshee?

ben123

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When keep mines at my house, I keep mines in my dog pen with my three pitulls...they will have to cut the chain off the sprocket hub & rear axle bearing carrier. Then open a whole side of the fence & defeat my three pits.....but if they want it bad enough they will get it. That's why I keep it at my main stash spot, so they will get shot trying to get it. So if i was you i would keep it at your parents house.

Best thing you can do is move out of the ghetto or trailer park! Mine is stored in a locked garage with kryptonite lock through the sprocket hub and another locking it to the steal I beam. Then put a cover over it so people don't even see it when you open the door. PS a gun is always a good idea.

"Like a good neighbor..............." Best way to keep all wories away! However, if you feel the need to lock shit up inside your garage, Id really look into moving. If you are that worried about something of such little value how the fuck do you keep your wife and kids safe?

^^ lol! the stories i hear at the riding spots would make ur skin crawl... some guy had a 10mil stretched drag bike solen from him once, they took the truck, hitched to the enclosed trailer which had the bike inside of it...

Another guy had his stolen out of his garage, they broke in thru a window, opened his door, stole the bike...all while the guy was sleeping upstairs!

I guess insurance really is the only way to theft proof a banshee.

Are you guys all serious about locking your shit up even when it's in your garage?

Hell, I leave my garage wide open sometimes for days at a time and never even having the slightest worry that someone is going to steal anything.

Yep. I have a rotor lock on both my raptor and banshee. Then I use a Kryptonite Lock and Chain them together.