95 mph Wheelie

So I normally wouldn't waste my time reposting something like this. But this is probably one of the best I've seen, shaved plastics to reduce wind drag, custom wheelie bar, clocked at 95mph while in a wheelie.

Also love the lowered and stretched bit...looks stock to me...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/mcy/2954851928.html

That wheelie bar is for those who can't really wheelie on their own, keeps u from flipping.... Proly could get jds to make one if we get enough of us wanting one.. ;)

Then we all can make some stuntin vids...combine them and make an official BHQ stunt vids.. Proly help get more sponsors..

BHQ represent..

Ha ha

WOW I saw that listed in the local craigslist. I didn't read down to the part about the 95MPH wheelie. Once I saw the wheelie bar..... :shootself: That was as far as I needed to read. :bolt:

Galactic Dumbass! :yank:

I should offer him his asking if he can repeat that amazing feat. :jesterlaugh:

Go to his house and demand to see the 95 mph wheelie or you will not buy it. Then when he trys to do it, remember to get it on vid to post for us.

x2 I wanna see this shit.

Actually, I just want to see the tool that wrote this add. Must be a pro race mechanic or something

honestly that really is not that impressive!! i can do wheelies all day long!! one day at band camp i had my buddy radar me when i did a wheel stand and i was going 143mph and to be quite honest i had 2 more gears left.. if the road was longer i could of hit 211mph on the back tires!! but i been riding for about 3 months so im pretty good!! :shootself: