Leak Down Testers For Sale - Fits Stock Carbs

Got my leake down tester in the mail yesterday. Very well put together, very fast shipping thanks man. Also let me know if you make adapters to fit the current one for 35mm Carbs.

Thanks Infamous039,

I'm working on making an adapter right now for the member's who already paid to get this Leak Down Tester for the Stock Carb's to adapt to 35mm Carbs.

I'm trying to do this as cheaply as I can.

Also I will have Leak Down Testers for the guy's running 35mm Carb's without crossover or boost bottle really soon.

I'm Selling Leak Down Tester's for stock Carb's $48.50 / Shipped.

I'm Shipping Priority Mail, 2 - 3 day's it's in your hands.

Thanks !

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I will have Leak Down Testers for the guy's running 35mm Carb's without crossover or boost bottle really soon.

Don't know what you're planning here, but air can transfer between the cylinders at the crank. The "labyrinth seal" in the middle is just a chunk of aluminum with a hole bored in it.

Don't know what you're planning here, but air can transfer between the cylinders at the crank. The "labyrinth seal" in the middle is just a chunk of aluminum with a hole bored in it.

Hey Starwriter,

This is good to know and may change my plans. I understand what you are saying to a degree but let me ask it my way.

Are you saying that even without a crossover or a boost bottle type intake that air pressure will fill both cylinders if I pressurize just one manually ?

Thank You will this important information !

Paul

Yes, that's correct.

Ok, That definately changes a couple things. i'm sure your thinking "What the Hell is he going to do", lol.

That was very cool and nice of you to inform me. I did not know this. And this answer would be alway's fill both cylinders not sometimes correct. Sorry but I need to know.

Thanks !

Ok, That definately changes a couple things. i'm sure your thinking "What the Hell is he going to do", lol.

That was very cool and nice of you to inform me. I did not know this. And this answer would be alway's fill both cylinders not sometimes correct. Sorry but I need to know.

Thanks !

What???

What???

Sorry, Disregard my last post. I figured it out.

Thanks for helping me out earliar, I do appreciate it. :cheers:

Payment sent.

Thank You Pedro,

I will send you a Leak Down Tester Assembly in tomorrows mail.

I Sent You A PM Pedro, Thanks

Thank You Pedro,

I will send you a Leak Down Tester Assembly in tomorrows mail.

I Sent You A PM Pedro, Thanks

Thanks Pedro, I understand about Invoices coming in all the time. But here we call them BILLS, LOL