Newbie Thread...

Thank you ^^^^ I was wondering the very same thing. :blink:

That's totally messed up if you guys are goofing with me. :evil: and the only reason that I asked is because there is no temp guage no where on the bike...Its ok though.

What would be the pros / cons with running a 4 mil banshee engine over a cheetah engine?

That's totally messed up if you guys are goofing with me. :evil: and the only reason that I asked is because there is no temp guage no where on the bike...Its ok though.

What would be the pros / cons with running a 4 mil banshee engine over a cheetah engine?

Hey guys, I bent an a arm, what would you guys recommend for a replacement?

No, what they are saying is if you run a temp gauge, run it on the TOP hose, not the bottom hose. The top hose is where coolant comes OUT of the engine, so that will be your most accurate temperature reading.

Hey guys, I bent an a arm, what would you guys recommend for a replacement?

There's some good aftermarket a-arms out there that won't break the bank, or if you have stock a-arms, I'm sure NYUK has one he can sell you.

No, what they are saying is if you run a temp gauge, run it on the TOP hose, not the bottom hose. The top hose is where coolant comes OUT of the engine, so that will be your most accurate temperature reading.

There's some good aftermarket a-arms out there that won't break the bank, or if you have stock a-arms, I'm sure NYUK has one he can sell you.

Oh....Ok Mat..I thought they were joking me again...lol. I was wondering why the bikes didn't come with a temp guage from the factory, just the nature of it I'm guessing. Also I found out yesterday that banshees don't like the slow trail riding for extended periods. After a while of going slow the bike started "popping". There was another banshee rider with us, he stopped everyone one and said to head for the gravel roads so he could open his bike up a little. At first I didn't understand why. But after following him and doing pretty much the same thing he did, the popping stopped. He later told me that banshees operate better in the higher rpm ranges and when riding slow trails can foul the plugs.

I was considering RPM Industries A's but have not heard anything of them...Has anyone tried these

post-42760-0-37721100-1334518333_thumb.jpg

WoW..!! Didn't take long did it..? Well you listen here Troyz-A-Stain...Let me break YOU in Newbie Style...I know comprehension is another one of your short comings and if it does not have pictures then sometime the general idea escapes you......I am planning on getting out this weekend and get some short vids and pics….but I will post pics pecker head :cheers:

That is a really good deal, and I have ordered plenty of stuff for my bike from DennisKirk. I am going to look up moto sport… do they specialize in tires? And your right point about deals on this site…Goodness seems as if bikes are built raced a little then sold to order more parts-which I’m cool with…I have been reading and trying to get a feel for who’s who and who to stay away from.

Blue Becky....No more get the fuck out... :cheers:-_-

post-42760-0-32424900-1334532327_thumb.jpeg

Edited by twistingixxers

Reed pedals can be flipped over for better sealing if they are a little crowned.....and welcome to the BHQ.....and most important...welcome to the maddness...Banshee's that is :cheers: