New Guy to the site and to banshees

well its got newer plastics on it :jesterlaugh: for $1508 you can get a 4 mil + port job with custom domes to run on pump gas , +4 timing plate, pancake bearing, noss cool head hjr enraved, shift star and the bike will produce 70-80 hp to the back wheel with the right set up from herrjugsracing. only about 500 bucks more then what you wanted to spend BUT the quad will be about twice the horsepower it would be if you went all stock engine. def worth it! like the others said wish i knew in the beginging to go alot bigger with the engine. ha i would of went with a 10 mil cub. since your new to banshees the 4 mil + port job of your choice will be more then enough and prob scare you. :headbang: seriously save up 500 more and do that set up or go bigger. the choice is up to you but i highly suggest a 4 mil ported engine or more. not insanely crazy but very content to rip with and hands down alot better then stock engine set up. how much experince do you have with 2 strokes?

well its got newer plastics on it :jesterlaugh: for $1508 you can get a 4 mil + port job with custom domes to run on pump gas , +4 timing plate, pancake bearing, noss cool head hjr enraved, shift star and the bike will produce 70-80 hp to the back wheel with the right set up from herrjugsracing. only about 500 bucks more then what you wanted to spend BUT the quad will be about twice the horsepower it would be if you went all stock engine. def worth it! like the others said wish i knew in the beginging to go alot bigger with the engine. ha i would of went with a 10 mil cub. since your new to banshees the 4 mil + port job of your choice will be more then enough and prob scare you. :headbang: seriously save up 500 more and do that set up or go bigger. the choice is up to you but i highly suggest a 4 mil ported engine or more. not insanely crazy but very content to rip with and hands down alot better then stock engine set up. how much experince do you have with 2 strokes?

i dont have a lot of knowledge with 2 strokes but my cousin helping me with all this has rebuilt many and has done lots of previous work on 2 strokes. I plan on getting a getting a rebuild kit and having him take care of all the motor work as i help...I used to have a dvx400 that had go fast parts.. i thought that thing was quick im sure the banshee will make it seem like a bitch

i know 1000 bucks soulds like alot of money but in the world of banshee hq thats a drop in a hat. Like the other guys said i would save up the extra for a 4mil w/ port job or maybe even a 4 cub if you wanna drag it. your also going to want new pipes thats anoter $500 or so and then it might not shift worth a poo so your going to want the tranny cut thats another 250 or so, then the swinger might be to short for all the add power of the 4mil so your going to need to buy a new one. 250-700 bucks if you want a used one or a new arched one. Thats just the start but if your thinking "damn thats alot of money, im just going stock stroke" i would say give it a year tops after you rebuild your stock motor and youll be spending this kind of money anyways. TRUST me. been there and i have the empty pockets to show for it banghead

i know 1000 bucks soulds like alot of money but in the world of banshee hq thats a drop in a hat. Like the other guys said i would save up the extra for a 4mil w/ port job or maybe even a 4 cub if you wanna drag it. your also going to want new pipes thats anoter $500 or so and then it might not shift worth a poo so your going to want the tranny cut thats another 250 or so, then the swinger might be to short for all the add power of the 4mil so your going to need to buy a new one. 250-700 bucks if you want a used one or a new arched one. Thats just the start but if your thinking "damn thats alot of money, im just going stock stroke" i would say give it a year tops after you rebuild your stock motor and youll be spending this kind of money anyways. TRUST me. been there and i have the empty pockets to show for it banghead

I can vouch for guns4children and what the other's are saying. $1000.00 is a drop in the hat.

If you really like your Banshee and want to make it your Hobby then plan on spending much much more.

I'm up to 7K this year, lol. But I got allot to show for it. :)

I can vouch for guns4children and what the other's are saying. $1000.00 is a drop in the hat.

If you really like your Banshee and want to make it your Hobby then plan on spending much much more.

I'm up to 7K this year, lol. But I got allot to show for it. :)

yeah, I have about 2k in the motor alone. It can get hectic at times but when you get on the pipe and your butt hole puckers because you just missed a tree doing 50 sideways only barely hanging on, you know that money was well spent.

Well a good buddy of mine I just found out is parting out his banshee and has a full motor that completely stock from a 04 banshee that has maybe ten hours on it that he will hook me up for 550 bucks it comes with complete motor and even the carb and all.. I really wanted to go all out but I can't pass this deal up for the full motor.. I think I'm just gonna go with that for now and build a good 4 mil motor on the side.. Atleast this stock complete motor will get me up and running to ride it and enjoy it.. I'll just get that installed and do some suspension mods and stretch it a bit an make the outside of the banshee clean and legit and eventually hen my 4 mil motor is done I'll have a fully decked out banshee that just needs the powerful motor... Anyways I wanna know what u guys think if I'm getting a good deal on this complete motor with carb and all 550 seams real cheap fro

What I have looked up online stock complete motors o for around a grand.. I'll post more pics tomarrow also of my destroyed current motor haha it's real bad the 1 rod broke right in half