Pingle valve pet cock ?

What the bonus to having this pingle valve pet cock instead of a normal style ? I know it has two fuel line and it's shinny but does it help deliver that much more fuel ? Is there a problem with leaky or defective stock style pet cock ? I kinda like the reserve on the stock style too . Just came a cross a decent deal on one and was wondering if it even worth the money

What the bonus to having this pingle valve pet cock instead of a normal style ? I know it has two fuel line and it's shinny but does it help deliver that much more fuel ? Is there a problem with leaky or defective stock style pet cock ? I kinda like the reserve on the stock style too . Just came a cross a decent deal on one and was wondering if it even worth the money

Yes, it delivers twice the fuel. It is generally used on big carbs that drink fuel, or alky bikes that consume TONS of fuel. If you're not running 35mm+ carbs, I don't see any reason to need one. Maybe I'm wrong... I dunno.

Also, you said "Pet Cock" way too many times for a guy who's name is "sheeaCUMin". :rotflmao:

the dual feed pingel delivers double the fuel.. as far as if it is needed, only you know.. if the bike is not starving for fuel on the big end then is pretty safe to say that the stocker is good enough! i have a 4mil dune/play port with boost ports and pwk35s. the stock pingel was more then sufficent, but i still went with the dual pingel for piece of mind,looks, and to eliminate the "t". just keep in mind that if you due decide to go with the dual feed you will have to do some trimming on the tank once you get the stock pingel out.. no big deal just have to remove the bridge that seperates the reserve line and the normal pickup..

Like all the others have said, it does deliver more fuel. I had a 4 mill with 35's and my carbs were running out of fuel on a long wot (wide open throttle) run so I had to go with the pingle. Never happened again. if you need it that you have to have it, otherwise it just is cosmetic and cleans up the looks of your fuel lines.

Like all the others have said, it does deliver more fuel. I had a 4 mill with 35's and my carbs were running out of fuel on a long wot (wide open throttle) run so I had to go with the pingle. Never happened again. if you need it that you have to have it, otherwise it just is cosmetic and cleans up the looks of your fuel lines.

Well said :cheers: