title for title trade

A friend of mine wants to trade his 02 banshee, t5s, k&n pods, vitos head 21cc domes for my 88 lt250r, bone stock other than ptr pipe and k&n pod. Should i do it :confused: :confused: :confused:

Rule #3 of my 5 Rules:

Never sell a car to a friend.

Rule #4:

Never buy a car from a friend.

Adam

I have two already anyway

if the banshee is in good shape, runs well ect ( check everything, compression, bearings, ect) then hell yea do the trade. you said u have two 250r's anyway so give him the less modified (crappier one) and keep the better 250 r :headbang: before you make the choice though lets see all the bikes

What went out the window? The trade, the trust, or both. As far as trusting him thats a question only you can answer. These days, trust is questionable in anybody. We live in a shady ass world.

Edited by cline

What went out the window? The trade, the trust, or both. As far as trusting him thats a question only you can answer. These days, trust is questionable in anybody. We live in a shady ass world.

lol, is banshee wont start, hes trying to blame it on gas thats about 2 months old. And yes we do live in a shady world for sure

What are the other 3?

i sold my blaster to my neighbor years ago and of course something happened weeks down the road. nothing major, just wear and tear old parts. i felt like shit though. we are still great friends but it could of gone worse. wasnt my falt but hey stuff like that happens. the shee wouldnt start because of old gas? :jesterlaugh: untill that thing is running and running good i wouldnt even consider it. my buddy was suppose to trade his lil kx85 he had to fuck around on for a warrior. guy said nothing was wrong with it. i went to go check out the quad for him. man what a piece of shit that thing was! :rotflmao: there was at least 10 things wrong with it that i spotted right when i saw it. shady world indeed

Edited by bluebanshee98

The gas was alot older than 2 months, its running now, i spent about 20 minutes on it so far and its a runner for sure. When the wife gets home ill post some pics of both bikes. im gonna go out and run it again and see what happens.