Elka dealers

SAVAGE420

So who online right now has the best deals on Elkas?

I've called a few places, looked around and talked to a few guys as well.

Just checking to see if anyone else here has a place or know of one that hooks up and has good prices.

I've talked to Elka direct, but going through one of the dealers they have is some what cheaper.

If I can save a couple hundred when spending a couple G on shocks, well why not.

I'm shock less at the moment.

Save your self bif money i will be listing a bad ass set of standard travel axis in for sale section in next 3 days when my new shocks come in. Matt at socal set these up for me seal heads updated full rebuild ect i have reciept for 350$ of work done with him. They will be sold for 550$ + shipping matt will vouch for these once my new set ups in i will post pics.

Save your self bif money i will be listing a bad ass set of standard travel axis in for sale section in next 3 days when my new shocks come in. Matt at socal set these up for me seal heads updated full rebuild ect i have reciept for 350$ of work done with him. They will be sold for 550$ + shipping matt will vouch for these once my new set ups in i will post pics.

What are you working on?

Fireball lt set up lt axis shocks bought my new shocks. Now gotta sene them out to be set up for me and updated seal heads ect. Selling my mx450r i rarely ever ride anymore gonna try n hump the banshee around mx track now build my confidence on that.

So you just bought a set of Fireball LT A-Arms and LT Custom Axis Shocks?

That is the exact set-up I want.

Did you get the Shocks new?

Get a good price?

Where did you buy them?

Are they comp and rebound adjustable?

Are they 19.5" center to center set-up for the Fireball A-Arms?