....Can I switch the top case?

So heres the deal... I am selling one of my bikes and trying to throw together a 350 for it instead of the 4 mill thats currently in it.. the 4 mill that was in it locked up a main bearing. The top case is ported and matched to my 4 mill cylinders , i have a stock upper case and stock jugs off a old parts motor no bottom case though... Can i swap the top case and use my old bottom case and have no problems? I normally dont like to entertain this idea because I have always seen problems of sealing when it comes to this. What does everyone else think?

they are machined together as a pair and who the fuck sells just one case half? rattlecan ray?

Believe it or not, when he brought it over I was like, holy shit, where the fuck did you get this? Then he went on to tell me how he was on eBay and found this guy that has a huge listing of a ton of banshee parts. So we went to check it out and he got it from minkia38.

Don't do it, blew my motor this way.

IMAG0032-1.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

Only had bout 5hrs after swap

Believe it or not, when he brought it over I was like, holy shit, where the fuck did you get this? Then he went on to tell me how he was on eBay and found this guy that has a huge listing of a ton of banshee parts. So we went to check it out and he got it from minkia38.

/\ /\ /\ rattle can ray strikes again.....

I had purchased a "straight" steering stem and "polished" dog bone from him at the same time.... Took the stem to work, checked, .075 runout on it, noticeably bent, dog bone had big ass gouges on it, looked like total dog shit (not what was pictured neither was the stem) Avoid the guy, is/was a member on her, I wouldn't buy fuel line from the individual now....