My new project/toy

billybobby

Stole me a new project 75 Chevy Blazer. It is the last year the whole top comes off on the blazers. Need some ideas for paint? I am thinking Orange and black. It needs a ton of body work but its not going to be a show truck purely a off roader. I currently have a Lq9, 4l85 and a whipple supercharger that will be replacing the stock 350 and turbo 350 tranny. Shooting for around 5-600 horse. Already welded up the stock front and rear end figured I will let the axles break before I upgrade to a 14 bolt and a dana 60. Found a good deal on some leather grey front and rear seats from an 06 tahoe should be here Monday. I have access to a booth and have a gun as well. I am getting a ton of stuff pc’d for my gym next week. So shoot me some ideas bumpers, wheels and other small parts will be dropped off for pc on Tuesday.

So here it is now

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

insulation!!!!

IMG_0213.jpg

Coolant overflow!

IMG_0206.jpg

Stripping this thing apart was a chore I don't think he used the same type of bolt/screw for anything! Its a mess but it will be fun.

Sand mostly but some real easy rock crawling to.

Spent some serious time with the da this weekend sanding! This thing is nearly rust free minus the passenger floor pan cat piss rust :shootself: Got my seats and built mounts for them. Interior is gutted blasted and ready to be shot with bed liner. I think this is my paint with more black accents.

Very Viper Orange

orangeviper.jpg