passion Racing

chayote86

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you not just go look in the dyno room here and see which of the site sponsors are building the best hp and then call them and talk with a few of them and then go woth the one you like???? Just a thought :confused:

I'm currently on my second passion motor, no doubt Jims work is too notch, he really knows his shit- the dudes a wiz

But his turn around turn is terrible and his customer service is just as bad!

Wish it wasn't bc id really like to have another motor built by him!

Joe

I'm not getting in this who has the biggest dick contest, but the 10 mill cub that was in Gary's chassi is my motor. Not that dyno numbers mean anything but it made 114 hp on gas with a slipping clutch. If you guys want to see how it runs on a 500 ft track look my videos up on here or send me a pm and I will have no problem sendin you vids.It has put much larger cc bikes on the trailer. As for Jim he is 100% passion racing now. Passion racing is his full time job now. He quit his day job. So congrats to jim

Thanks Brad, it's been a long time coming but PRE is my only focus now. I can now devote all my time to my builds and my first love, R&D. Over the last few years my backlogs have become overwhelming, and my turn around times have been less than desired. The day job ,and 50+ hours a week on builds, was about to kill me...Im too old for that much load. SO, screw the day job, Im finnally doing what I do best ....fulltime. After I get over the hump in backload, Ill be much faster on return times, Ill be able to further develop the latest in technology, along with new products for the serious Banshee gear head. Thanks for everyones support over the years, my best is yet to come....Jim