Slingshot of lockup

I have a 421 serval with 35 a/s pwks and R2 pipes. Currently running fast clutch with 6hd springs. I'm not really having a problem with it slipping but more or less trying to prevent it. I don't have a lock up cover and don't really know alot about either one. Just know that I don't need to get the cover for the slingshot. Do they hold the same amount of hp? Are they both easy to adjust/ install? Let me know what you guys think.

I don't think I need it either. But sometimes when Im up on the rpm like if I drag it or something it sometime feels like it slips a little but might not be. More insurance than anything.

Dude, go for it. Get a budget slingshot from Driveline or Vitos. The only work required for getting them in is to grind, drill, or mill the inner nubs a bit. I had a ton of people tell me I really didn't need it with a good set of stiff springs, but my lap times didn't lie. Not to mention after the switch to a lighter spring and lockup set up, my clutch hand is never tired. I run an ASV lever with the Driveline unit on eBay with their trail/medium springs over the FZR1000 fibers. Bike just litterally never stops pulling.

You got that serval with the black plastics and orange frame I saw at phill's sand drags? Cuz on paddles that thing was definitely slipping.