rz350 topend on banshee...

bradyray

I guess it depends on what you will be doing with the bike. If you are looking to build a trail rider, then probably not the way to go unless you acquire all the pieces to make the pv's operate. If you get the parts it will be kick ass. If you are looking for a hot runner and dont care that much about bottom end give them a try. A simple bore wont cost you that much on the 1 side. get some pistons and get her ready to run, lock them open and give them a try, im telling you you will be surprised how well it will run.

look in to a zeeltronic cdi and a servo you could also just run a stiff throttle off a lawn tractor and mount it to your handle bars and adjust manual on the fly. what kind of exhauste are you running. I bought the zeel and theres a bunch of different programing you can do i love my rz banshee

Do you really want to spend $200+ on a kludged up setup with 1 new piston? A RZ350 head gasket is about $50. So with a piston, base gaskets, and boring, you will easily be around $200. And that's assuming that the wasted piston is the smaller bore side.

Edited by Starwriter