best way to insatll drive chain

With the bike on the ground , sit on the bike and have someone measure the sag .

Use a piece of rope to pre-load the bike by tieing it to the grab bar and the lower shock mount , then install .

With the bike on the ground , sit on the bike and have someone measure the sag .

Use a piece of rope to pre-load the bike by tieing it to the grab bar and the lower shock mount , then install .

dam bro I have the same interest as you! especialy riding the dunes and those short japanese girls with big boobs and pink hair :drool:

thanks for the tricks...

Good idea tying it to itself. With that you could sit on the bike and tighten up a ratchet strap to hold it in place. That's a really good suggestion in gonna use that from now on.

Good idea tying it to itself. With that you could sit on the bike and tighten up a ratchet strap to hold it in place. That's a really good suggestion in gonna use that from now on.

This is what I do. I sit on the back, hook a strap from the grab bar to the carrier so it stays in place when you get off the bike. Slap the chain on and adjust with the righy slack. Done.