my squish test

notsed

so i did the test and it looks like my bore is to big for a stock head at 65.5, also i got a reading of .078 but at the tip its at around .039. my question is what should i do? theres no builders around here or anyone who i would trust to cut my stock head. i know if i get a cool head it will fix my dome area issue, but what about the squish? i used .020 base gaskets, so do i need to get custom domes made? im running a 350 dune port on pump with 145 comp and +4 at 600 asl

2012-03-14_12-39-00_691.jpg

well i did it 3 times, i get that little pinch at the end in both cylinders. im pritty sure im doing it right ive done it before. my problem is how do i make it tighter without raising compression? should i just get a cool head and go from there? trying not to waste money. why would the squish be so loose in the first place? i need someone to point me in the right direction of how to fix it. thanks

What size bore are your cyls?? if you are at a 66 or bigger then you need a big bore set up.. I am almost wondering if that is the little crimp on the end... :confused: I love my cool head set ups and I would recommend having a set of domes cut for every engine that is no longer (stock)... call a site sponsor and have them set it up.