clear radiator hoses?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everybody has a million dollar machine they can drive into a wall... im your average joe racer that likes to help the team out. Everybodys different and different taste and im not one to bash any buddy your bikes look nice man but thats your thing.

oh snap! :rotflmao:

A TRULY BEAUTIFUL BIKE! :headbang:

With clear shop vac hoses running to it. :lol:

Your not even cashing in on the chance to run green coolant. :huh: Why clear water?

Those other hoses with the mud on them look really bad.

They look just like the ones from Home Depot. (Before you get all bent and tell me they are rated for high temps and are expensive ......print it on your ride jersey, cause your going to have to tell EVERYBODY who sees it and thinks it's Getto.) ;)

A TRULY BEAUTIFUL BIKE! :headbang:

With clear shop vac hoses running to it. :lol:

Your not even cashing in on the chance to run green coolant. :huh: Why clear water?

Those other hoses with the mud on them look really bad.

They look just like the ones from Home Depot. (Before you get all bent and tell me they are rated for high temps and are expensive ......print it on your ride jersey, cause your going to have to tell EVERYBODY who sees it and thinks it's Getto.) ;)

i think the last person that said something asked me where i got them because they liked them better than the cheap vinyl ones everyone runs.