Who made this crank?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

homeless people in another country made that sucka.

it originated from MR WANG AKA sstar on ebay after that who knows where it went through. cannot get a straight answer from anyone who sells them.. BUT if it checks out ok run it!

That may be a wang crank with black lobes. How much did you pay and was it used?

I bought it from Dan at A&S, If it was junk I dont think he would sell them. I just figured it wasnt in a hotrod box and thought I would ask. I gave 410 for it trued and weldedand it was new not used.

I bought it from Dan at A&S, If it was junk I dont think he would sell them. I just figured it wasnt in a hotrod box and thought I would ask. I gave 410 for it trued and weldedand it was new not used.

Well I dont know that company and I will not talk shit. This pretty much goes for any company. If you can make money on something, most of the time they will.

I will call him and ask then, I dont want to cut corners and I would figure when your spending cash they dont want you buying crap neither so I will ask his opinion. Thanks guys for the real uplifting opinions(LOL)

Yea, I'd just call and ask him.

I like your gloves by the way.. ;)

well i'll tell you this

i have install ALOT of cranks 4-10mil...one 16mil AND ALL of them except HOTROD CRANKS look just like that

AND guess what ?? some was $400

some was $500

some was $600

and one company charged $800

BUT THEY ALL LOOKED JUST LIKE THAT ONE.

i think there all the same crank some just charging more for the same thing.....rip off when you really think about it

remember all the talk about how vito cranks were junk....well i ve seen ALL of them break welds,and seen two crack right on top of the pin

even seen a billet one crack....only one that i have NOT seen any trouble from was a twister crank

AND the billet ones are famous!!!! for welding the flywheel to the crank

got a billet 7mill that i had to weld the flywheel puller to the flywheel to get the damn flywheel off !!

if i need to buy another crank or a customer wants one im sending them to TDR because you get a crank of the same Q for a better price

Edited by stroking