How to choose a seat color/design?

94BANSHEE

Hi guys..

Im going to be ordering a seat cover from Vegas Jeff but Im stuck on how the final result may look? I assume there isnt any program to fool around with different design options. Im pretty set on the colors. Either black/yellow or gray/yellow or all three colors. I have yellow shocks, nerfs nets and oversized Clarke tank. Im planning on matching the yellow with carbon fiber maier plastic or black. Im leaning towards the carbon fiber look coz I dont see many banshees with it and I like that look. The seat would be an important piece to match with everything. Looking for some feedback thanks

Cascade did up my seat with a new cover & extra foam, this was also long before I started coming around bansheehq so just wanted to throw that out there before someone says support site sponsors. Cascade sent me a huge envelope full of pattern samples so I could figure out which color and style I liked before I actually ordered my seatcover. They have a pretty good photo gallery on their website if you want ideas as far as patterns and stuff like that.

Heres mine

IMAG0045-1.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

I have to agree with the majority. View Jeff's thread to get some ideas & just let him make it happen.

Your seat will be on your door step before you know it. His work is "Spot On"

Good luck

Troy