Enclosed Trailer

ONLY2STROKES

i was going to order one new, but figured i would see what is out there used and try to save a few bucks. doesnt have to be in perfect condition, but has to be nice. looking for 16-20' in length and 7-8' wide with a ramp door. i prefer a v nose, black with at least 6'4" height, but will consider others. will travel within a few hundred miles of central PA.

These new trailers there pumping out for these low prices are pure garbage- Ive owned a few different encloseds over the years..

I've owned a all aluminum stealth trailer which was very well built, solid but big bucks.

Than i have a 16' freedom trailer- which was just like these new POS there selling, real light trailer, very flimsy. The ramp doors are garbage, pure garbage.

It was 7-16 and was only 1900lbs- somewhere in that ballpark

The metal is so light the plywood was just pulling right off, the ramp door felt like it was going to just fall off every time you open or closed it.

My opinion is to find a older trailer, like early 2000's they were built solid.

I currently have a 2002 double delight 8x14' V-nose deck over and the trailer is a beast, solid as a rock.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...