HPI Savage XL and Traxxas Revo 3.3

spurdy

We have 2 RC Trucks for sale. First I've got an HPI Savage XL with the 5.9 Big Block engine. This truck comes with all original items as new. Manual, CD, spare parts, charger, roto start, tools and controller. It also comes with an upgraded charger, sand paddle tires on rims, hot shot w/charger, extra batteries, carry tote, extra a arms, shock parts, misc spare parts, and 1 gallon of fuel. This truck has 3 forward gears and is really fast.

Next I've got a Traxxas Revo with the 3.3 engine. It also comes with all original items. The original controller has a broken atenna but it still works. I have purchased a replacement controller from Traxxas but it needs to be bound to the servos (this is a process that is explained in the manual). It comes with manual, CD, spare parts, charger, EZ start, and tools as well as extras, upgraded charging system, sand paddles with rims, glow plugs, extra batteries, carry tote and 1 gallon of fuel.

I bought both of these new about 1 year ago. I have driven the HPI twice after breaking the engine in and have run about 5 tanks of fuel through it after engine break in. This thing is really fast and a great jumper. The 3 forward gears with carry this truck faster than is comfortable for control, at least for me! I have driven the Revo once since break in.ONly 1 tank of fuel since engine break in. TThe body doesn't even have a scracth on it. This thing is a blast to drive! It handles absolutely great and corners phenomenally!

Both trucks are 4WD and in absolutely great condition. The HPI has some body scratches but that's it. The Revo doesn't even have body scratches. I bought these for my son and I and we just don't have the time to play with them much. We just don't have time for another hobby.

Both trucks retial for around $600 and the carry totes were $100 each. $60 worth of fuel. The upgraded chargers were $50 ea and each truck has one. There are lots of spare parts for them as well as other accessories. I've got about $1600 invested in total. I'm asking $400 ea for them or $700 for both. Everything is included.

Both trucks were meticulously broken in following ea of the manufacturers specifications explicitly. Since both have very low run time, the engines have great compression and will provide many hours of trouble free operation.

Check this Bad Boy out! http://www.hpiracing.com/kitinfo/104246/

Here's the Revo! http://traxxas.com/products/models/nitro/5309revo33

I've almost changed my mind after seeing the adds! Lol! These things are an absolute blast to play with! We really just don't have the time for another hobby. These will bring several hours of enjoyment to someone, I am sure.

Call or email if interested 816.213.8504. Click here for more photos http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/22899517/1/RC%20Cars?h=9d6b58

If shipping is required I am afraid I cannot include the fuel. If you can pick them up the fuel goes with them.

Shannon

You should take them to Tyler's on Saturday and see how they hold up to that little bitty hybrid of his lol

Lol! I'd love to but I have bikes to get together and these things eat up too much of my time! Better idea, you buy them and bring them to Tyler's. I'd pay to watch! :D

SP

Lol well good deal. But now you miss out on all the fun of Tyler running them over haha. Would have been epic, like a lion chasing a mouse!!! AFV right there

haha! that would have been fun to watch! Those are pretty nibble critters! No way loco could have caught one!

SP