banshee right side runs like crap

friend brought his bike over for me to work on i had it running in about 5 minutes after testing the compression and changing the spark plugs the right side is running really rich smoking and stuff pulled the carbs cleaned them found no problems with them put them back on and its still running bad any ideas? also checked reeds and they were good

i talked to the kid today he wants me to fix it this thing needs so much work theres bolts missing everywhere track headlights are welded onto it theres just so much that was rigged up case is also broke by where the stator cover goes the chain must of broke and hit it

i talked to the kid today he wants me to fix it this thing needs so much work theres bolts missing everywhere track headlights are welded onto it theres just so much that was rigged up case is also broke by where the stator cover goes the chain must of broke and hit it

That's a normal place to see broken on the cases if the chain brakes. Called chain whack. You have to watch out for air leaks at the crack there. It will show with a leak down test....a lot of people will use JB weld to plug the leak if they are going to be cheap about it

i ran the bike today the oil level was perfectly level where it was suppose to be on the dipstick rode it for 15 20 minutes didnt burn any oil i think its something in the top end seeing as it doesnt burn any tranny oil and i went through the carb twice and tried different carbs im thinking either he put a piston in backwards when he rebuild the cylinder is messed up or its got a stuck ring