ORV TAGS IN MICHIGAN WOW!

joee20002

These fags should leave us alone! all they need to do is lower the amount of income that someone jobless gets and that would cover our cost. Better yet how about lansing politicians take a pay cut!

Don't get me wrong guys.....I'm not against the hike in the prices...IF THEY ARE GOING TO MAINTANE THE TRAILS! But let's face it.....that ain't gonna happen. Also to the guy in the article with the rzr that buys his permit to drive on the ice.....you don't need to. You don't need a trail permit for it on a lake. Now if your taking it down the road to the launch to get on the ice....then yes....permit required.

That sucks, not like my state is perfect but in mt I paid $150 and get permanent plates and a permanent ohv tag that's good for as long as you own your quad.

These fags should leave us alone! all they need to do is lower the amount of income that someone jobless gets and that would cover our cost. Better yet how about lansing politicians take a pay cut!

yes because the last time they rased the fee was 1996, 16 years ago. I am sure the number of atv's that use the services has gone up, along with the cost to maintain stuff. Ethire pay to keep it open, or let them go down hill tell the point that the tree hugers have a valid point about atv's destroying the land.

Edited by jbooker82