35pwk intake ?

Bkm2006

Billet intakes angle the carbs up a bit more so the plug on the bottom of your stator side carb bowl can be left in while still clearing the clutch actuator. If your stator side carb has a welded plate where the plug on the bottom bowl use to be, then the upp's are just fine and your carb will clear the clutch actuator. I went with the upp's from Jeff for the savings and they seal and work just fine.

Billet intakes angle the carbs up a bit more so the plug on the bottom of your stator side carb bowl can be left in while still clearing the clutch actuator. If your stator side carb has a welded plate where the plug on the bottom bowl use to be, then the upp's are just fine and your carb will clear the clutch actuator. I went with the upp's from Jeff for the savings and they seal and work just fine.

Then you have to pull the whole float bowl off to change a main jet. Other wise you could have just used a 17mm wrench to take the plug out.

I would go with a billit intake. Mikuni replacemt flanges are around $15 bucks from dennis kirk. A little bit of yamabond 4 and they wont leak at all.