Comming back out to Glamis

MarineNYC

I will back out for another East coast Pres trip. We will be camping in the dunes for 10 days if anyone wants to stop by. Met a few from the site my last trip out. This will be the first trip on a 4poke. I'm sure it will convince me to build another shee . Hope to see you guys there.

I will back out for another East coast Pres trip. We will be camping in the dunes for 10 days if anyone wants to stop by. Met a few from the site my last trip out. This will be the first trip on a 4poke. I'm sure it will convince me to build another shee . Hope to see you guys there.

We're going to try to be out there on Friday morning, and stay through Monday night. I'll be in Wash 4. I'll shoot you a PM if anything changes.

Is my quad is registered in the state of new york do I need to buy a pass for Glamis while there?

"technically" yeah, you need to buy an out-of-state sticker. They are like $23 bucks. Being that it's a holiday weekend, just play stupid and say you didn't know, or you can pay the $23 and not have to worry about anything. If you guys are driving through San Diego, you can buy them at Off Road Warehouse right off the 8, in El Cajon. You just walk in, pay the 23 bucks, and walk out with your sticker. It's kind of an easy way to get out of any hassel. Just make sure it's visible on the bike, and you'll be good to go.

The address to ORW is 425 North Marshall Avenue, El Cajon, CA 92020

You can call them and make sure they've got em. They'll also sell them to you over the phone and ship them to you if you have time.

(619) 442-8689