Whats this

Prime example is me....I went to my cites police auction looking for a snowmobile.....came home with a 2001 shee with FMF fatties, vforce 2 reeds, aftermarket bars, 2-1 air filter, new wheels, new tires, and a new front bumper.....and still on the stock bore.........for $1675. The point is that there are WAY better prices that you will be able to find.....and trust me.....youll wind up building the bike up.....so why not buy one with some things already on it so you don't have to pay more???

Thanks for all the replies, really this bike isn't all that clean, has some plastics damage where it hit something or somebody, will keep looking. I will be moving overseas in a month and a half and really need to find a bike with a clear title, it would just make importation to Quatar much easier. I guess I will keep looking.

These guys are right man, you can def find a nicely modded bike for 2,500-3,000. If there is anything to know about the banshee you will find it here. I have had nothing but great experiences on this site and lots and lots of help. My bike would not be what it is today without BHQ! Hands down the best site for the banshee :notworthy:

Here you go. Already in Quatar. In your price range. $2,745.93 USD

http://www.qatarlivi...om/node/1566376

Shipping is 750.00 USD with a 5% customs duty on invoice price.

I had seen that one before, remember about the "nobly" tires. Maybe I am a little to anxious.

Found a nice 2000 for 2000.00. It has FMF pipe and silencer and is really clean. An older retired gentleman and his wife are the original owners of a pair of 2000 banshees. I think i will be buying his Mrs.'s bike. The owner told me that hers was a little more gently ridden than his, but they were serviced every 2 years.