How to ship part?

Drill the rivets out of the tank shroud and make it two pieces again. Now it will take up alot less room. Best bet is to see what you can get into flat rate boxes and use Parcal Post if you use USPS.

I dont want to drill out the rivets. I prefer to leave it as factory as possible for the new owner.

I don't mind if you drill out the rivets, just be careful. Parcel post is fine, I'm in no hurry. Sent some extra money for shipping. It's all good. :cheers:

Great guy to deal with. Thanks seabass. Just for that. I am not going to drill them out so its easier for you and dont mind eating a little bit on the shipping to help out someone like yourself.

It will take me 30 seconds to rivet them back together. Don't know if you have ever drilled rivets out but it's easy. Small drill bit and drill out the center. They pop right out. Do it and save yourself some money. :headbang:

Edited by seabass

Try selling it on Craigs list. Free to post and local pick up. Post your wheels, plastic, motor, etc. Post it in all the states around you. People will drive a good distance to buy items that they need. If you do get interest on anything, I suggest meeting them in a parking lot of a store, in the daytime, to show it to them. I wouldn't have anybody come to my house, to many shady characters these days.

Edited by seabass

Try selling it on Craigs list. Free to post and local pick up. Post your wheels, plastic, motor, etc. Post it in all the states around you. People will drive a good distance to buy items that they need. If you do get interest on anything, I suggest meeting them in a parking lot of a store, in the daytime, to show it to them. I wouldn't have anybody come to my house, to many shady characters these days.

All the stuff is on craigslist. I sell on craigslist a lot. Just havent had any interestes off there and have had a few people ask about the frame on here. I dont want to ship it because it seems to be a big pain in the ass.