Estimated HP!

Oscars1538

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it's the aggressive porting, as far as the weisco crank, I'm not sure. This might be bs but I was told it ran a hair under 7 at the1/8th with bar.

Wait, Wait , Wait....... :unsure: "Aggressive Porting" "Shaved Head" "+5 Timing" on "Pump Gas" ??? :blink:

FMF's are nice pipes, but they are NOT drag pipes. I'm thinking he shouldn't believe the words from the seller. Maybe a little research would have done wonders.

Any chance you have pics of this bad boy machine with the single carb, wheelie bar and works shocks? Who runs works shocks on a drag bike?

(I can't wait to see what this "Bar" looks like.) Better yet, get some pics of this "Aggresive porting.' :rotflmao:

dont get to down. your not the first to come on here and think you have a crazy fast bike only to have most of these guys laugh. hell if i didnt find this site i would have thought my fmf bike with superstock pistions was the shit. there are guys here who have spent more on their quad then most of us spend on new cars! if you stick around youll learn alot! First step would be to take that 2into1 carb off and put 2 carbs back on. Drag ports and 1 carb should NEVER be on the same bike. Hope this helped.

you stupid fuck. i came in this thread to help you even though i usually wont respond to a person that can't figure out a simple god damn task such as starting a thread in the right subforum. i made a inside joke to another member and your fucktard ass roided out thinking i was calling you a beaner. well beaner guess what? you can choke on my burrito any day :cheers:

:rotflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

With the stuff the guy claims he has done, your looking at maybe 10-12 horse. But the single carb will rob 5 horse. so your at about +6 horse over stock. Take off the single carb, but on a "set" of 28mm carbs, add shearer pipes. YOu will be pleased with the results.