Estimated HP!

Oscars1538

these are the pm's i got from this bipolar ass bitch....

I joined this site to try to upgrade my shee! Name is josh, live In Iowa! Now you can go fuck yourself! Sincerely oscars!

Sorry, I felt that was directed at my username. My apologies. I'm new to this site, and mabye I misunderstood.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then if I'm the stupid fuck then? What would you recommend? Keep my fmf's or switch to the toomeys? Also, off subject, my Ricky stator currently doesent run headlight or break light, would it be cheaper to go back to stock? Hate to lose hp? (only gained 2 to 5) anyway

your are seriously asking for my opinion after the shit you just pulled? yeah... good luck dude. i see the bike getting sold after a month. with issues like you have i doubt holding a job is real easy and it's kinda hard to keep toys around without a job.

your are seriously asking for my opinion after the shit you just pulled? yeah... good luck dude. i see the bike getting sold after a month. with issues like you have i doubt holding a job is real easy and it's kinda hard to keep toys around without a job.

PPOOOOWWWWWWW!

Yep, unemployed! You dim witted fucks pegged it spot on! You can throw insults all ya want. Forgive me for asking a few questions to fellow banshee owners. Yep! Phelps, you'd said my shee only gained 3 to 5 hp. That bs! Then you call me a spic! Then all the sudden I'm unemployed! I'm not shur you know who your talking to.

Yep, unemployed! You dim witted fucks pegged it spot on! You can throw insults all ya want. Forgive me for asking a few questions to fellow banshee owners. Yep! Phelps, you'd said my shee only gained 3 to 5 hp. That bs! Then you call me a spic! Then all the sudden I'm unemployed! I'm not shur you know who your talking to.

show me who i am talking to ya badass! and your pos shee isnt making no 80hp put the pos on the dyno then come back, post it in the wrong sub forum and prove me wrong... oh and i called you a beaner.... i got a feeling though i am completely wrong.. you sound more like some backwoods hillbilly fuck that has mental issues from incest.

show me who i am talking to ya badass! and your pos shee isnt making no 80hp put the pos on the dyno then come back, post it in the wrong sub forum and prove me wrong... oh and i called you a beaner.... i got a feeling though i am completely wrong.. you sound more like some backwoods hillbilly fuck that has mental issues from incest.