Sand tires

NickisGod

just a lil edit to add. i guess my motors done?!?!?!?! jeff called today so unless so act of god or some extreme misfortune occurs i should have a motor by late week

:clap: GAME ON!

So what all did he do to it?

I know Trinity saw it at one point......................anybody learn anything? (About the motor........ or Trinity.... ;) )

Who did what and who thought what was wrong?

(I'm sure it wasn't anything on your end, cause I told you what would happen if you ran it as delivered and it did. LOL)

Did you get all your specs? (squish, squish band size and dome angle, timings, compression, piston to cylinder clearance, etc.)

Or is this an "OK, Your all set" motor delivery.

Is it going on the dyno for tuning and power verification?

I'm looking forward to seeing it in the sand! :dance:

All i can say is, trinity stepped up and took care of me.

And i paid Jeff to verify.

i dont know what went wrong where. but i mean u told me my problem before i even knew.

the only dyno around is 30 mins away in leroy rochester where all them highschool kids are getting Tourette syndrome. the dudes a complete douche bag with a lazy eye and charges too much for his room. i guess i have no choice though to prove this once and for all

All i can say is, trinity stepped up and took care of me.

And i paid Jeff to verify.

i dont know what went wrong where. but i mean u told me my problem before i even knew.

the only dyno around is 30 mins away in leroy rochester where all them highschool kids are getting Tourette syndrome. the dudes a complete douche bag with a lazy eye and charges too much for his room. i guess i have no choice though to prove this once and for all

OH SHIT! I thought you told me JEFF was fixing it and Trinity just wanted to look at it to see what was going wrong with all these 4 mill Cheetahs.

So it got sent to Trinity and they fixed it their way. :huh: If you don't know what was wrong or what they did different, than neither do they!

Now your story is playing out EXACTLY like mine did. :unsure: Your getting back a fresh pile of parts and your going to have the same issues. After you trash this next set of pistons and need the Nikasil redone for the second time, your going to be telling my same story. banghead

I'd get all the info/specs from Jeff before you put anything together. If you don't know what you have.....who does?

(You know I'm just telling you this to have your back. I don't want to see you waste another season with the same massive, expensive motor issues.) :( If you have the same issues again...I'm pretty sure YOUR going to come down with a bad case of Tourettes syndrome yourself! :rotflmao:

I'm waiting for a full report back from you on this one. I'd just about PAY for your dyno time just to prove my point! I'm wondering... (In today's age of 421cc 80HP Serval motors) if your fresh 485 Powervalved Cheetah is going to make the same 68HP your last one made. <_<

I'll say this much........I sure wish Jeff was the one setting this motor up HIS way and not the other way around.

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

• 2 weeks later...