Banshee Vin location

ginger

Im trying to get the vin off my new frame, and was wondering if someone can give me a measurement for where it is at, so i ruin as little powder as possible. I know it has a vin, i scored it from travis (infamous)

a measurement from another point on the frame would be great.

Thanks.

The VIN is not engraved into the frame. If you grind your PC off you'll be wasting your time because it won't be there.

i was going to take my time with some paint stripper to soften it, and a razor blade to get it back hopefully.

thanks starwriter

i was going to take my time with some paint stripper to soften it, and a razor blade to get it back hopefully.

thanks starwriter

Get what back? Tha VIN isn't engraved on the frame. If I recall correctly, it's just stamped onto the frame after it is painted. You're not going to find anything by scraping the PC off other than metal.

Some are stamped a little deeper than others but chances are it's gone. It sucks because here they wont register one without a vin and thats the only way to prove your the rightful owner of the bike if you want to ride in a state orv park or trade it off at a dealership.

Mask off the area as mentioned before then ose some Aircraft Stripper / autozone. Brush on the area and powder will come off. Just protect any other powder/ paint. I blasted the hell out of mine, with straight sand and my vin was still there. Mine may have been stamped deeper,but its worth finding out.