LSR carrier, Bearing?

dizzyone

I've got LSR Carrier Y-1 and i'm trying to find the right size bearings and seals for LSR drag axle 40mm. Does any one have the inside scoop on part numbers and or sizes? Maybe even where I might find em.

this might be a shot in the dark but...................try lsr racing goodluck :cheers:

you will need a correct center crush tube also. are you converting a 35mm carrier? or just replacing bearings? if your just replacing theme measure them out and find what you need.

if your converting call LSR OR sell the one you have and buy the correct carrier bet its cheaper than you think

you will need a correct center crush tube also. are you converting a 35mm carrier? or just replacing bearings? if your just replacing theme measure them out and find what you need.

if your converting call LSR OR sell the one you have and buy the correct carrier bet its cheaper than you think

Yea I was hoping to convert it from a 35mm - 40mm. I guess I'll have to call them monday. It currently has the wrong bearings in it. There is about an inch or so gap between the bearings and the crush tube. I'm not sure but that doesn't seem right to me. So I don't know the bearing width. The o.d. is 62mm and i.d. would be 40mm but the width???

It's been a while since i've delt with this, so i don't rember all details, but it may not be possible to convert. You could have 2 single row bearings, 4 single row bearings, or 2 double row bearings. The spacer tube must exactly match the bearing shoulder to shoulder dimension of the carrier. The bearing(s) must be the exact same width when you are converting. If the bearings are a different width it will screw up your chain alignment and other things.