paddle help.

Bkm2006

ok stoke stroke aggressive dune port by fast .. i have 21 8 10paddle hauler extremes on blue lables right now and its way too much paddle up top, also cant sling the bike around like i want. Im just mostly dune , maybe a drag race here and there.. im thinking of switching to a sand star or a skat trak edge v design. on the skat trak edge i was thinking 21x12x8 8 paddle.. not sure what id do for sand stars, just need a little help from the pros. i want to be able to hook up pretty good but i dont drag much so id like to still be able to sling my bike around , but need to be able to make it up steep hills and so on...

im running a +4 swing arm. but i looks like rmatv.com has decent prices on 20/10/8 8 paddle... im running 10 paddle now hooks up great and runs great till i hit 5th then i can deff tell i had too much paddle. ill give the 20/10/8 a shot.. whats going to be the big difference between extreme and standard hauler? just weight?

im running a +4 swing arm. but i looks like rmatv.com has decent prices on 20/10/8 8 paddle... im running 10 paddle now hooks up great and runs great till i hit 5th then i can deff tell i had too much paddle. ill give the 20/10/8 a shot.. whats going to be the big difference between extreme and standard hauler? just weight?

What do you mean, "till I hit 5th and I can deff tell I had too much paddle?

Doesnt rev out. Paddle seems to hold it back. I had jeff at fast jet the bike. The day i was leaving for the dunes it was warm weather so i did a plug chop everything looked good maybe a tad rich but bike pulled to the moon. Threw on paddles and went to little sahara. Ok out on the dunes, launching i have to rev it quite a bit and launch. Bike rips out of the hole. But once i get to 5th it still pulls, but not like it does 1st threw 4th. My gearing is stock 14 41. I was going to change front to a 13 but i like how it pulls out if the hole now. So im just going to go down in paddle, and save my 21 10paddle haulers for when i build a 4 mill cub

Doesnt rev out. Paddle seems to hold it back. I had jeff at fast jet the bike. The day i was leaving for the dunes it was warm weather so i did a plug chop everything looked good maybe a tad rich but bike pulled to the moon. Threw on paddles and went to little sahara. Ok out on the dunes, launching i have to rev it quite a bit and launch. Bike rips out of the hole. But once i get to 5th it still pulls, but not like it does 1st threw 4th. My gearing is stock 14 41. I was going to change front to a 13 but i like how it pulls out if the hole now. So im just going to go down in paddle, and save my 21 10paddle haulers for when i build a 4 mill cub

Are your 10 paddles super lites by chance? Im asking because it looks like our mods list is about the same and i just got 22x11x8 10 paddles super lites and im wondering if i will run into the same problem....How much do you weigh? Sounds like i will be fighting the front end until i get a +6 and may not be doing any high speed pulls if those paddles hold it back.....I have a set of 22x11x8 8 paddles for sale if anyone is interested....

Hey bkm if your interested in selling your tires I might be interested in buying them. Send me a pm. I also have a set of 8 paddle haulers I don't need any more and might be able to make a partial trade or something.