Trinity stage 4 "opinions please"

me and my neighbor have identical mods besides my t5s and trinity IVs and i smoke him every time so either im way more skilled or pipes to make a killer difference

OR your bike is tuned better. Most generally tuning and set up make more difference than bolt on mods.

SP

id love to see that one. if thats the case i'll haul my "trail bike" WITH trinity pipes on it and get me some..

in my OPINION the inframe trinity pipe is good for mid cc motors. it likes porting and likes motors that breath and are tuned right. they are a great non HUGE inframe pipe NOW that said would i go BUY a new set for 700 bucks hell naw.

im a lil differnt than the average "trail" rider i like a bike that i can ride and dosnet kill me i can motor my 421 stocker trail bike up dunes in low rpms and truck it around and not have to rev the hell out of it..

id love to see that one. if thats the case i'll haul my "trail bike" WITH trinity pipes on it and get me some..

in my OPINION the inframe trinity pipe is good for mid cc motors. it likes porting and likes motors that breath and are tuned right. they are a great non HUGE inframe pipe NOW that said would i go BUY a new set for 700 bucks hell naw.

im a lil differnt than the average "trail" rider i like a bike that i can ride and dosnet kill me i can motor my 421 stocker trail bike up dunes in low rpms and truck it around and not have to rev the hell out of it..

But in all fairness, your 421 isn't a typical 421 build, Cam. Most 421s are not well suited for trails.

SP