Trinity stage 4 "opinions please"

If you have them, run 'em. But if you are buying them, DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!! There are much better pipes out there for the money and I would not support Harry Mc Dermott's circus if I can avoid it. It would depend on where you ride and what your future mods are going to be, before a recomendation for anything else can be made.

If you have them, run 'em. But if you are buying them, DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!! There are much better pipes out there for the money and I would not support Harry Mc Dermott's circus if I can avoid it. It would depend on where you ride and what your future mods are going to be, before a recomendation for anything else can be made.

Agree. I did NOT like them on my unported bike and it was faster when i went to t5's.

With that said they are supposed to work very well on well ported and larger cc setups.

best inframe pipe on the dyno at little sahara motorsports is pro circuits with 304 silencers

I also ran pro circuits on my non ported motor. Loved them. I now have shearer on my cub. Like them a lot more than my CPI. Rev out higher. If u plan on porting ur bike I would go out and go get them. If not I like pc or t5s

Thankc guys, I'm working on a deal to trade my T6's for some T5's. My buddy has the Trinitys on his unported bike.

My friend loved his on his unported engine but he put a build engine from another quad that used PC before, and with the trinity it's now really shitty down low. I'd love to give you more details, but, from what I saw, it's more of a top end pipe.

I owned them on my first Banshee and they were better than stock... that being said I saw an increase just switching to Pro Circuit's pipes and silencers.

But when i changed over to the Cheetah 485PV the trinity pipes did better than the Pro Circuits did.

- J

And some Small Bore Shearers will do LIGHT YEARS better than the Trinity's for a 472-485-492 PV Cheetah.

Trinity pipes..........

Pros = Stainless Steel, nice spark arrestors if you need them. (But the arrestors aren't U.S.F.D stamped)

Cons = Not the best choice of pipe for any catagory + $$$.$$

ok my buddys banshee dynos 95hp and i will show dyno sheet...it will kick your ass so stfu

That I would like to see. PCs making 95 hp and xx torque on a stock cylinder motor would definately be impressive. However, if it's on an aftermarket cylinder, well, I don't think anyone is going to be too impressed with that claim.

SP